We’re working on the agenda. As soon as we have more to share, we’ll let you know!
Yes! There’s a room block for CompCon attendees at the Courtyard Marriott San Francisco Downtown, just a six-minute walk to Terra Gallery.
Rooms are available for Sunday and Monday at a discounted rate of $314, plus tax. Book online or call 415-947-0700 and mention “CompCon” to book.
Discounted rooms are available on a first come, first served basis, or until September 29 — whichever comes first.
CompCon 2019 is at Terra Gallery, 511 Harrison St., San Francisco, CA 94015.
San Francisco International Airport is about 14 miles from CompCon.
Client Day is a half-day of client-only sessions from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on October 22. As a Payfactors client, Client Day is included in the price of your CompCon ticket.
Here’s what you can expect on Client Day:
- Take a deep dive into the aspects of Payfactors you want to better understand
- Get real-time answers to all your questions about Payfactors and the future of comp
- Hear directly from our product and development teams about the new products, features, and enhancements we’re rolling out next
Life happens - we get it! Here’s how our cancellation and transfer policies work:
- If you cancel by July 22, 2019, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid.
- After July 22, 2019, you cannot cancel your registration or receive a refund.
- You may transfer your registration to someone else for free up until September 20, 2019. After this date, your registration is non-transferrable.
- To cancel your registration or initiate a transfer, you must notify us in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many of us will be in jeans – you should wear whatever helps you feel your best!
Here are some tasty options, all located within walking distance of CompCon.
- Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant — Known locally for its wood-fire pizza, this chic spot has an attached wine store. Check it out and bring some California vino home with you!
- 21st Amendment Brewery — Pub food gets a West Coast twist at this local taproom, where housemade brews are served right by AT&T Park.
- Red Dog Restaurant & Bar — Flooded with natural light and butcher-block accents, this eatery’s menu is chock full of inventive Northern California farmhouse cooking.
- Bluxome Street Winery — Right in the heart of the SOMA District, Bluxome Street Winery offers tastings of the country’s finest wines. Schedule a tour ahead of time to make sure you get in on the sipping!
- Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse — This upscale Brazilian spot offers all-you-can-eat meat carved right at your table, plus an extensive salad bar.
There’s a ton to do in the Bay Area! Below are a few of our favorites.
- Visit Alcatraz Island. You’ll have to schedule a tour ahead of time, but it’s worth it to see the historic island and its infamous prison.
- Ride the Muni from Fisherman's Wharf to Union Square. Use the Muni to go from Fisherman’s Wharf, one of the most bustling neighborhoods in San Francisco, to the swanky shops at Union Square.
- Explore Muir Woods. Part of California’s Golden Gate National Park, this protected region has some of the last remaining redwoods in the Bay Area. Make a reservation to schedule your walk through the towering trees.
- Spend an extra day in Cali and take a guided bus tour through Napa. Extend your trip and head up to wine country! The Napa Tour Shuttle will take you from San Francisco to some of the best wineries Napa has to offer.
- Visit the Painted Ladies.
Architecture enthusiast? The Painted Ladies are the most famous example of San Francisco’s iconic Victorian and Edwardian homes.
San Francisco's network of Muni buses, light rail Metro trains, historic streetcars, and iconic cable cars covers all corners of the city. Visit the SFMTA website for more information on fares, schedules, and more.
Public transportation not for you? Hail a cab or catch a ride using Lyft or Uber.
Or, if you’re feeling extra adventurous, take a spin around town using GoBike, San Francisco’s bike share system. A 24-hour pass is just $10.